Join us in Calgary September 19 & 20, 2019
Every woman will experience menopause.
Menopause is a natural biological process, and changes can be significant or light, lasting a short while or up to 10 years or more. Throughout these years, women can experience a variety of fluctuations in both their emotional and physical health. These changes, and the information (or lack of information) surrounding menopause, can be confusing. At AWCM, it’s our goal to provide you with current, relevant information to assist you in navigating your way through this transition in order to live the best life possible.
The Advancing Women Through Menopause Conference (AWCM) is created for women seeking information to improve their quality of life through this vital life stage. Hot flashes? Sleeping poorly? Night sweats? Hormone therapy or not? There are so many questions about menopause, yet many women don’t know who to turn to, or where to go for information.
This conference will help you move successfully from peri-menopause to post-menopause by addressing key questions around this natural and transformative time in your life, including:
- what is happening with my body and why?
- what can I do about my symptoms?
- what are the side effects to the different treatments available?
- are there lifestyle changes I can make that will make this time easier?
- what other health complications are associated with menopause such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis?
Join us as we untangle the topic of menopause with medical doctors, menopause practitioners and health professionals in this exciting new informational conference on this important topic.