What does Sponsorship cover?
If you are selected to attend the conference, Student Sponsorship covers:
- Two nights accommodations (Monday 21st, and Tuesday 22nd of November, 2022) at the Sheraton Fallsview in Niagara Falls, ON. (Contact Iris to discuss if you are coming in from outside Ontario.)
- Your Registration Fee to attend AWC EAST 2022 Conference (including workshops, plenary sessions, reception, banquet, breakfasts, lunches and networking coffee breaks)
What is the Student responsible for?
- Students are responsible for all travel-related and additional expenses incurred. Please plan for this prior to submitting your application.
- It is mandatory that sponsored students attend the entire conference. Failure to do so could result in sponsorship being revoked. If sponsorship is revoked, the student will be required to pay all expenses incurred.
- No application will be accepted after the deadline date.
Apply for Sponsorship Online
To complete this form (in addition to your contact information), you will need the following items:
- Your Department Head name and contact information
- A description of your background, education, and previous work experience (1 – 2 paragraphs)
- A description of why you are interested in attending the Advancing Women in Agriculture Conference and how you hope the program will benefit your career objective (1 – 2 paragraphs)
- A video posted to YouTube, under three minutes in length. In the video, describe your background, area of study, career plans, and why you think attending the Advancing Women in Agriculture Conference will be of benefit to your career objective.
- A ‘Profile Photo’ (headshot—head and shoulders, colour photo suitable for publishing). The photo must be at least 250K in file size, to a maximum of 20MB.
*You will not be able to save your form progress—it’s ideal to fill out the form when you have these items ready to submit.*
Deadline for Complete Applications is October 15, 2022