AWC EAST 2017 Conference Agenda Coming Soon!
This year we are adding a new feature to the AWC EAST program:
Come join us as we showcase and learn what the Niagara Wine Country has to offer – wine and vineyards!
AWC takes to the vineyards on Sunday October 29! Discover some of the most incredible wines, stroll through grape vineyards and shop at the Winery Boutiques! We will greet everyone at the Hilton Fallsview at 1:00 pm and have you back to the hotel at about 7:30/8:00 pm. The tour will include:
- Knowledgeable tour guide who will greet everyone and present details about wine making and the history of the area throughout your tour.
- Wine tastings at three very popular wineries in picturesque Niagara Wine Country along with shopping at the winery boutiques.
- Everyone will enjoy a private wine tour and tastings along with a delicious lunch with a glass of wine at the very popular Inniskillin Great Estates Winery.
- Then off to the very picturesque Konzelmann Estates Winery to taste more award-winning whites, reds and sweet wines!
- Next you will be traveling along country roads to a family owned boutique style winery to sit back relax and enjoy more wine tasting with a delicious three course gourmet dinner prepared by a top chef who has a passion for using the freshest local ingredients and strives to produce innovative seasonally-inspired dishes that enhance their award-winning wines at Caroline Cellars Winery!
- The fee for this VIP wine excursion, all inclusive is $225.00 plus HST per person – and well worth it to enjoy the wine country with your fellow advancing women!
The formal part of the AWC program will start Monday October 30, 2017 with pre-conference workshops at 10:00 am sharp; followed by a short break for you to grab a quick lunch on your own.
Registration and Welcome Coffee Reception will start at 11:15 am so come early and network!
The afternoon plenary session of feature speakers will start at 12:45 pm.
The speaker program will end on Monday at about 5:30 pm followed by a reception which will give you plenty of time to network before the evening program and banquet.
On Tuesday October 31, 2017, the program will start with breakfast at 7:00 am, followed by a speaker program commencing at 7:45 am. The day will include coffee breaks and lunch. The program will end by about 5:00 pm.
But do take time to make all the connections you can before you leave!