Over 500 pieces of hand-selected or commissioned art created by some of Canada’s best artists are part of the impressive art collection housed at Hyatt Regency Calgary. The collection captures the essence of the Western Canadian landscape. The collection allows visitors to experience a fine art adventure. From oils, watercolors and acrylics to stones, bronzes and computer-generated images, visitors can sense the tranquility of the rolling foothills, the beauty of the Canadian Rockies and the rich history of our city, province and country.
Visit Hyatt Regency Calgary
AWC WEST 2015 will be held at the unparalleled location - Hyatt Regency Calgary, at 700 Centre Street SE, Calgary Alberta T2G 5P6. At the corner of Stephen Avenue Walk, a popular pedestrian street, Hyatt Regency is within walking distance to:
- Art Galleries, museums
- Concert/theatre facilities
- Calgary Tower
- Pubs, Clubs, Bistros, Lounges, Patios, etc.
- Restaurants - fast food to fine dining
- Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
- "Plus 15" elevated indoor walkways connecting downtown buildings
- "CTrain", Calgary’s Light Rail Transit